Monday, November 4, 2013

Bloom Florist Collective


A couple weeks ago I went to my first class with Bloom Florist Collective held at Pot & Box in Ann Arbor and I loved it!!!  Tracy of Red Poppy Floral Design taught us how to make a compote composed of fruit, flowers and foliage - a perfect fall combination.  I've been itching to make a compote because I'm drawn to the dramatic, elegant look of the arrangements.  I'm glad I finally got a chance to learn how to make one.  Don't be surprise when you see more compotes showing up here on the blog.  The wonderful, Heather of HMN Photography was kind enough to capture these beautiful photos of the class.

If you're in the Detroit or Ann Arbor area and are interested in floral design check out what Bloom Florist Collective has to offer.  Classes will soon be announced for November and December.  Be sure to check out their blog or FB page for updates.  Ann Arbor is a bit of a drive for me, but I know that I'll definitely be back to learn some more from this amazing group of designers.  


I love this photo of larskpur that Heather took.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment